Office of Public Defense
Welcome to the page for the City of Pasco Office of Public Defense. The City of Pasco contracts with experienced private attorneys to provide indigent defendants. Also, the City of Pasco contracts with experienced Private Investigators and Interpreters to assist case in the defense of the criminal charges.
The following is a current list of our contract attorneys, private investigators and Interpreters:
- Mary Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-292-6373
- Dawn Hickman, email@example.com, 509-5518937
- Trinity Orosco, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-492-6225
- Mark Cano, email@example.com, 509-376-8499
- Judy Chang, Hchang.firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-542-7610
- Mario Torres, email@example.com, 509-521-1818
- Michael Matkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-531-3891
- Mark Almquist, email@example.com, 509-366-7268
To provide quality, cost-effective, legal representation to indigent and other qualified persons charged with criminal offenses, or otherwise facing incarceration or loss of liberty interest, so as to protect their Constitutional and other legal rights, and educate them about the criminal justice system. The Benton County Office of Public Defense will always be mindful of the fact that the resources that enable it to advance its Mission are entrusted to it by the taxpayers of City of Pasco, and as such it will constantly strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this service.
Very Truly Yours,
Indigent Defense Contract Administrator