PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
The City of Pasco Planning Commission Meeting of March 19, 2020 will begin at 6 PM.
The meeting will be held in the Pasco Council Chambers at 525 North Third Ave. The Planning Commission meeting can also be watched on PSC TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable and streamed at http://www.pasco-wa.gov/247/PSC-TV-Live-Stream.
About the Commission
The Planning Commission is comprised of nine Pasco residents appointed by the City Council. Members of this commission serve 6-year terms.
- Position 1: Chair Tanya Bowers
- Position 2: Vice-Chair Joe Campos
- Position 3: Commissioner Paul Mendez
- Position 4: Commissioner Anne Jordan
- Position 5: Commissioner Abel Campos
- Position 6: Commissioner Isaac Myhrum
- Position 7: Vacant
- Position 8: Commissioner Pam Ransier
- Position 9: Commissioner Jerry Cochran
- Third Thursday of every month
- 7:00 pm
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N.Third Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas, agenda packets, and minutes of the Planning Commission are available online.
Planning Commission meetings are available to watch live via PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable in Pasco, online via streaming video and the City’s Facebook page. Previous meetings are available online via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Planning Commission? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application.