Community Development Block Grant (CDBG)
The City of Pasco is an entitlement agency and receives funding annually from the federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program. The funds are then allocated by City Council after a recommendation by the Planning Commission.
- Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Annual Action Plan
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Down Payment Assistance
Tri-Cities HOME Consortium Down Payment Assistance Program
As a member of the Tri-Cities HOME Consortium, Pasco has partnered with the cities of Kennewick and Richland to meet the goal of providing the area's low-to-moderate income people with affordable housing opportunities and neighborhood improvements. The Consortium seeks to provide opportunities for down payment assistance, infill assistance, owner-occupied rehabilitation and rental rehabilitation.
- Lead-Based Paint Abatement
- Down Payment Assistance Checklist
- CHIP Down payment Assistance Flow Chart for Lenders
- Tri-Cities HOME Consortium Underwriting Guidelines for DPA
- Guide for Buying a HUD Home
Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
In an effort to stabilize neighborhoods, the Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) provides affordable housing opportunities to low-to-middle income people for the purchase of foreclosed properties within the city.