Code Enforcement Board
About the Board
The Code Enforcement Board hears alleged violations of the city code regarding property maintenance standards. Board members serve two-year terms.
To learn more about the Code Enforcement Board, watch this program on the City's Planning Commission & Code Enforcement Board
- Chairman Daniel Gottschalk
- Board Member Russell Glatt
- Board Member Dennis Duncan
- Board Member Mary Gutierrez
- Board Member Dwayne Speer
- 7:00 pm
- First Thursday of every month
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N. Third Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
Agendas, Packets, Minutes & Resolutions
The Code Enforcement Board publishes a variety of documents - including agendas, informational packets, minutes, and resolutions - relating to their legislative meetings.
Code Enforcement Board meetings are broadcast live on Pasco City Television (Channel 191 in Pasco on Charter Cable) and via streaming video. Previous meetings are available via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Code Enforcement Board? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application