Code Enforcement Board
About the Board
The Code Enforcement Board hears alleged violations of the city code regarding property maintenance standards. Board members serve two-year terms.
To learn more about the Code Enforcement Board, watch this program on the City's Planning Commission & Code Enforcement Board
- Chairman Daniel Gottschalk
- Board Member Don Cooper
- Board Member Dennis Duncan
- Board Member Mary Gutierrez
- Board Member Dwayne Speer
- 7:00 pm
- First Thursday of every month
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N. Third Ave.
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
Agendas, Packets, Minutes & Resolutions
The Code Enforcement Board publishes a variety of documents - including agendas, informational packets, minutes, and resolutions - relating to their legislative meetings.
Code Enforcement Board meetings are available to watch live via streaming video. Previous meetings are available via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Code Enforcement Board? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application