PSC-TV Program Show Descriptions
Original PSC-TV Programming:
Pasco City Council Meetings
– Live gavel-to-gavel coverage of City Council
meetings broadcast live every Monday beginning at 7:00 P.M. The meetings are rebroadcast throughout the week.
Pasco Planning Commission Meetings
- Live gavel-to-gavel coverage of the City’s Planning Commission
meetings broadcast live the third Thursday of every month beginning at 7 p.m. The meetings are rebroadcast throughout the month.
Pasco Code Enforcement Board Meetings
– Live coverage of the City’s Code Enforcement Board
meetings. This Board hears and decides penalties for alleged violations of the city code, particularly property maintenance standards. The meetings are broadcast live the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 P.M.
City of Pasco Information
- Short programs highlighting City services and information. Past programs have included Code Enforcement and Planning
and Payment Options
Pasco Chamber of Commerce
- Monthly showings of the Pasco Chamber of Commerce's
membership meetings, and the monthly "Chamber Minute" with Executive Director Colin Hastings.
- Text messages with music featuring information about community and city issues, including activities and events
American Democracy TV
- Through a nonpartisan alliance of civic education groups, ADTV offers a series of programs covering how representative democracy works at the local, state and national level.
– This is a bi-weekly program focusing on news from around the world on men and women of the U.S. Army.
In the Fight
– This is a monthly program that provides an in-depth look at various stories from around the world concerning the armed forces.
Today’s Air Force
– This bi-weekly newscast includes timely, topical news and information items that are relevant, valuable and useful to people interested in United States Air Force, its people, its programs and its military missions.
Animals & Nature:
Saving a Species
– These programs focus on the conservation and preservation of wildlife.
Science & Education:
Hanford Communities Programs
– various programs related to the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
NASA Destination Tomorrow
- A series of 30-minute educational programs that focus on NASA research, including new technologies, advanced aerodynamics, medical breakthroughs, and demonstrates how research and technology relates to our everyday lives.
Health & Lifestyle Programs:
Health & Home Report
- is a newsmagazine style program covering topics that are related to health, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle.
Your Hit Parade
- As seen from 1950 to 1959 on television each Saturday evening, the program offered the most popular and bestselling songs of the week.
Road to Recovery
- From the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, this program promotes the societal benefits of prevention, treatment, and recovery for mental and substance use disorders.
For a current list of programming, visit the Schedule Guide here.