Paying Your Bill
There are several ways to pay your utility bill.
- In person: Payments can be made at City Hall in the Customer Service Department with cash, check/money order or debit card. There is a $0.50 fee to pay by debit.
- By Mail:
City Of Pasco - Utility Billing
PO Box 491
Pasco, WA 99301
- Online or by telephone: You can pay online through Xpress BillPay or by phone at (800) 785-5195. Both methods charge a service fee.
- Payment drop boxes: There are two payment drop box locations within the city. They are:
- TRAC -6600 Burden Blvd. There are several utility payment drop boxes located on the drive-up island in front of the entrance.
- City Hall -Drop box slot located outside the Third Avenue entrance at City Hall to the north of the main glass doors.
To ensure proper credit please enclose the return portion of your bill.
Payments for delinquent accounts should be dropped off at City Hall only. Learn more about late payments.
**The City of Pasco will not assume responsibility for cash payments left in drop boxes.