About the City Council
The Pasco City Council is comprised of seven elected officials, each serving four year terms. The City of Pasco operates under the "Council-Manager" plan of government, per the Revised Code of Washington Chapter 35.18
. Under the Council-Manager plan of city government, the councilmembers are the elected officials of the City, who then in turn appoint and oversee the City Manager
The Council sets goals every two years; learn about the City Council goals for 2012-2014
5 Councilmembers each represent a district; two Councilmembers are "at large". You can view City District maps here
- The public is welcomed and encouraged to attend Council meetings! Council meetings begin promptly at 7:00 pm Mondays except on observed holidays.
- The first and third Mondays of the month are Regular (business) Meetings, and the second and fourth Mondays are Workshop Meetings. The Council usually does not meet on the fifth Monday of a month. The City Council can meet for special meetings on occasion, with proper public notification. View the Public Meeting Calendar for the most current meeting schedule.
- Agendas, Minutes, Packets & Reports are available on the Friday prior to the meeting.
- Meetings are held in Council Chambers
Pasco City Hall (First Floor)
525 N. Third Avenue
- Please note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, you will need to use the east entrance (the entrance off the parking lot).
- City Council meetings are shown live on PSC-TV (Charter Cable Channel 191 in Pasco) or via PSC-TV live online. Previous City Council meetings are available to view via PSC-TV video-on-demand.