Commercial Building Permits
The Commercial Development Review Process
The City of Pasco has a review process in place for the following types of commercial projects:
- Any commercial/industrial structure exceeding 1,000 square feet and any expansions or improvements of such structures
- Any residential structure or groups of structures containing 3 or more dwelling units
- Mobile home parks and recreational vehicle parks
- On-site and off-site parking lots
- Storage tanks for hazardous/flammable liquids, whether above ground or below
- Other projects may be required to be reviewed under this process as deemed necessary by the Inspection Services Manager.
Please review the commercial development review process
when planning your next construction project.
At this time applications for commercial permits are not
The Intake Meeting Application
, however, may be submitted electronically. After we have received your Intake Meeting Application we will contact you with an estimated plan review fee and schedule the intake meeting.
Intake meetings are scheduled for 10:30 am or 2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.