Arts & Culture Grant
NEW: Grant Program Supporting Arts and Culture
The Pasco Arts and Culture Commission (PACC) is proud to announce a new grant program supporting the arts and culture community! Artists seeking funding for a community project or organizations bringing more arts and cultural events are welcome to apply. This program is made possible with the support of the Spokane Teachers Credit Union.
2022-2023 Grant Cycle
There is a total of $10,000 available in grant funding. The maximum award amounts are as follows:
- Art projects: Up to $2,000 award
- Events: Up to $2,000 award
- Youth sponsorship: Up to $500 award
Interested parties may access the application and guidelines at the following link: https://public.powerdms.com/PASCO/documents/2801864
Submitting Your Application
Once you've completed the application, you can submit via email or drop off your application packet in person.
Send email to: [email protected]
Subject: PACC Grant Submission
- Place your completed application packet with any supporting documents in a manila envelope with "PACC Grant Application" clearly written on the envelope.
- Drop the envelope off at the City Clerks office inside Pasco City Hall anytime before the deadline. Directions for finding the City Clerks office: Located at 525 N 3rd Avenue in Pasco, the City Clerk’s Office is next to Recreation on the Nixon Street wing of the building.
- When giving your application envelope to the City Clerk, let them know it is your submission for the Arts & Culture Grant.
Questions & Assistance
If you have any questions or would like assistance filling out the application, please contact the PACC Grant administrator via email at: [email protected]