Special Events Permits

Apply for a Special Event Permit through the City of Pasco.

A permit is required for special events to be held within Pasco city limits, including but not limited to public dance, dance hall, concert, outdoor music festival, parade, demonstration, athletic or competitive event, temporary sales event, carnivals, and circuses. This includes special events held at the Trade Recreation and Agricultural Center (TRAC), including one or more unlicensed City of Pasco businesses.

Please note: All Special Event applications must be submitted no less than 30 days prior to the event, 90 days for an outdoor music festival.

Pasco Municipal Code 5.35 - Special Event Permits.