The Building Department is accepting submittals via email. Send your Building Permit Application, Site Plan and Construction Plans to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting this way, be sure to provide the projects site address as the email subject. Attach your files to the email in PDF format.
If your files are greater than 30 MB, you can use our Online File Transfer System: https://email@example.com
Residential Permit Applications are on a 10 Business day plan review process; Commercial Permit Applications are on a 20 Business day plan review process (regardless of the scope of work).
The plan review process begins once the permit application and plans are accepted as a complete submittal and processed by City staff.
Choose your type of project below:
- Residential/Home Improvement
- New Home/Single Family Construction
- New Commercial Buildings/Improvements
- Move Building
- MFH Installation
Note: If you are not sure if your project requires a building permit, please contact Inspection Services at 509) 543-5726 and we will be happy to guide you.
- Building Permit Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Building Design Criteria (PDF)
- Building Valuation Guide (PDF)
- Informational Handouts
- All electrical permitting is currently handled by Washington State Labor and Industries
- Lead Safe Certified Renovation Guide (PDF)
- Steps to Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting (PDF)
- City of Pasco Municipal Code
- Adopted Building Codes
- Building Permit History