About the Commission
The Planning Commission makes recommendations to the City Council on the city's Comprehensive Plan, the Subdivision Ordinance, and Zoning Ordinance of the Municipal Code. Along with workshops on other land use-related issues, the commission holds public hearings for planned-unit developments, preliminary plats, re-zones, and special permits.
The Planning Commission is comprised of nine Pasco residents appointed by the City Council. Members of this commission serve 6-year terms.
- Position 1: Commissioner Tanya Bowers
- Position 2: Commissioner Joe Campos
- Position 3: Commissioner Paul Mendez
- Position 4: Commissioner Alecia Greenaway
- Position 5: Commissioner Abel Campos
- Position 6: Vice-Chair Isaac Myhrum
- Position 7: Chair Zahra Roach
- Position 8: Commissioner Pam Bykonen
- Position 9: Vacant
- Third Thursday of every month
- 7:00 pm
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N.Third Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas, agenda packets, and minutes of the Planning Commission are available online.
Planning Commission meetings are available to watch live via PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable in Pasco, or online via streaming video. Previous meetings are available online via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Planning Commission? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application.