About the Commission
The Planning Commission is comprised of nine volunteer Pasco residents appointed by the City Council. Members of this commission serve 6-year terms.
|Tanya Bowers||2/2/2016 to 2/2/2022|
|Vacant||5/1/2017 to 2/2/2022|
|Paul Mendez-Vice Chair||2/2/2018 to 2/2/2024|
|Kim Lehrman||3/1/2021 to 2/2/2024|
|Abel Campos||6/3/2019 to 2/2/2025|
|Isaac Myhrum||2/2/2019 to 2/2/2025|
|Rachel Teel||9/8/2020 to 2/2/2026|
|Jay Hendler||9/8/2020 to 2/2/2026|
|Jerry Cochran-Chair||2/2/2021 to 2/2/2026|
- Third Thursday of every month
- 6:30 pm
- City Hall, Council Chambers
525 N.Third Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
- Note: To enter City Hall for a meeting, please use the doors on the east side (parking lot side) of the building.
- While in-person attendance at hearings is allowed, you can participate remotely. If you'd like to testify remotely, please register by 4 pm on meeting dates by filling out this form here.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas packets for the Planning Commission are in the Civicweb Meeting Portal.
Sign up here to receive notification by email when the current Planning Commission Agenda is posted.
Past Agendas and Minutes for the Planning Commission Board are available via the City's Laserfiche storage system.
Planning Commission meetings are available to watch live via PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter/Spectrum Cable in Pasco and Richland, online via streaming video, and the City’s Facebook page. Previous meetings are available online via Pasco City Television On-Demand.
Interested in joining the Planning Commission? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application.