- Boards & Commissions
- Public Facilities District
Public Facilities District Board
About the Board
The Public Facilities District Board was formed to plan, finance, construct, and/or operate regional public facilities, such as:
- Convention centers
- Other major facilities authorized by state law
- Position No. 1 - Caroline Bowdish, Secretary/Treasurer
- Position No. 3 - Mark Morrissette, President
- Position No. 3 - Spence Jilek, Member
- Position No. 4 - Marie Gillespie, Vice President
- Position No. 5 - Leonard Dietrich, Member
Members of the Public Facilities District Board serve 4-year terms.
Aquatic Facility Discussion and Relevant Documents
The PFD Board has been studying the possibility of a local aquatic facility for the last few years; a change in state law (which occurred in 2019) was required for the PFD to proceed with a local proposal.
- 2016 Original Study
- 2020 Aquatic Center Update and Options
- 2020 Pasco Aquatic Center Feasibility Study Update
- 2020 Pasco Aquatic Center Final Operations Plan
- 2020 Pasco Aquatic Feasibility Features and ROI
- 2021 December PFD Statewide Information
- 2021 Sales Tax and Bond Expense Analysis
- 2021 April - Tax and Expense Analysis
- 2021 May - Pasco Aquatic Center Commission Report
- 2021 Fall Update
- 2021 - December Update
- Supplemental Info for PPFD Meeting
- 4:00 pm
- Meetings are held the third Tuesday of the month
- Check the Meeting Calendar for the most current schedule
- City Hall
City Council Chambers (First Floor) 525 N. Third Avenue
Pasco, WA 99301
Board Meeting Materials
Board Documents (Agendas, Minutes) are available by following this link.
Interested in joining the Public Facilities District Board? Fill out a Boards and Commissions Application.
For more information about the Public Facilities District Board, contact the City Clerk’s Office at (509) 544-3096.