Submitting PSC-TV Community Calendar Requests
The PSC-TV Community Calendar is an "electronic bulletin board" that runs during non-programmed hours on PSC-TV Channel 191 on Charter Cable in Pasco and streamed live.
To add an event to our PSC-TV Community Calendar, please go to the online submission page or download and submit a Calendar Request Form (PDF) a minimum of 7 business days prior to the event. Announcements are normally scheduled to be posted 2 weeks prior to an event pending requirements met (see below). We thank you for your interest in Pasco City Television.
- No information shall be transmitted which involves any advertising to promote the sale of commercial products or services, advertising on behalf of candidates for public office or political issues, lottery information, fundraising or obscene /indecent matter. Further, the requesting agency/organization must be non-profit.
- If a non-profit agency's primary service is
referralof business to member profit agencies, they shall be excluded from use of the PSC-TV Community Calendar.
- Events messages must include whether they are free or if there is an admission charge. An information telephone number should be included.
- In order to maximize use of the PSC-TV Community Calendar for messages of broad public interest, regular community group and church service schedules will not be announced.
- The full list of requirements can be found on the form.
*Note: PSC-TV reserves the right to edit text in order to provide format consistency. Space limitation is also a consideration. The City of Pasco reserves the right to reject any message that does not conform to the Community Calendar policies. Also, the PSC-TV Community Calendar differs from the online City Calendar, which is reserved for announcing city meetings and city-sponsored events only.