Pasco City Television Program Show Descriptions
Original PSC-TV Programming
- Pasco City Council Meetings – Live gavel-to-gavel coverage of City Council meetings broadcast live on scheduled Mondays beginning at 7:00 P.M. The meetings are rebroadcast throughout the week.
- Pasco Planning Commission Meetings - Live gavel-to-gavel coverage of the City's Planning Commission meetings broadcast live the third Thursday of every month beginning at 7 p.m. The meetings are rebroadcast throughout the month.
- Pasco Code Enforcement Board Meetings – Live coverage of the City's Code Enforcement Board meetings. This Board hears and decides penalties for alleged violations of the city code, particularly property maintenance standards. The meetings are broadcast live on the first Thursday of each month at 7:00 P.M.
- City of Pasco Information - Short programs highlighting City services and information.
- Pasco Chamber of Commerce - Monthly showings of the Pasco Chamber of Commerce's membership meetings, and the "Chamber Minute" with Executive Director Colin Hastings.
- Community Calendar - Text messages with music featuring information about community and city issues, including activities and events.
Other Local Programming
- Hanford Communities Programs – various programs related to the Hanford Nuclear Reservation from Hanford Communities. The Hanford Communities is an intergovernmental cooperative organization made up of representatives from Benton County, Franklin County, the Port of Benton and the cities of Pasco, Richland, and Kennewick.
- Tri-City Chamber of Commerce - Chamber programs of interest to the Pasco community, such as the annual "State of the Cities" presentation.
- Candidate Forums - Sponsored by local civic groups, such as the League of Women Voters of Benton and Franklin Counties, candidate forums help increase voter education.
- American Democracy TV - Through a nonpartisan alliance of civic education groups, ADTV offers a series of programs covering how representative democracy works at the local, state, and national levels.
Science & Education
- The Folklorist - The Folklorist is the Emmy® Award-winning television series that offers a captivating look at some of the lesser-known occurrences in history.
Health & Entertainment Programs
- Your Hit Parade - As seen from 1950 to 1959 on television each Saturday evening, the program offered the most popular and bestselling songs of the week.
- Road to Recovery - From the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, this program promotes the societal benefits of prevention, treatment, and recovery for mental and substance use disorders.
- Graceful Aging - Covers topics relevant for boomers and older adults. Discover great ways to vibrant senior life and gain important caregiver advice on elder care. Stay informed on assisted living.