Protection Orders

IF YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, you have the right to file a petition in Superior court requesting an order for protection from domestic abuse which could include the following:

  • An order restraining your abuser from further acts of abuse;
  • An order directing your abuser to leave your household;
  • An order preventing your abuser from entering your residence, school, business or place of employment;
  • An order awarding you or the other parent custody of or visitation with your minor child(ren); and
  • An order restraining your abuser from interfering with minor children in your custody.


  • Available at Franklin County Superior Court Clerk's office
  • Through domestic violence advocates with Consejo or Domestic Violence Services of Benton & Franklin Counties. Or
  • By contacting the Domestic Violence Services Coordinator or Victim Advocate at the City of Pasco
  • Located online for download.

Assistance in completing forms is available by appoint through the above or at Order Clinics located in the Franklin County Court House from 11-1 Monday through Friday.