- Parks & Recreation
- Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness
The Recreation Services Division is proud to provide the residents of our community with programs and activities designed to promote physical fitness and a healthy lifestyle for people of all ages and abilities. Some of the programs we offer include:
- Enhance Fitness - An exercise program designed for mature individuals, focusing on stretching, flexibility, balance, low impact aerobics and strength training. This program is an evidence-based senior exercise program developed and managed by the University of Washington Health Promotion Research Center, Senior Services of Seattle/King County, and Group Health Cooperative.
- Drop-In Pickleball - A paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. Please wear non marking gym shoes. Paddles are available for those who do not have their own. For more information follow the link and click the "+" button next to Drop-In Programs.
- Senior Life Resources Meals on Wheels - The Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels program offers home-delivered meals as well as meals in dining centers. Reservations are required and can be made by calling the Meals on Wheels number listed below.
For questions regarding Meals on Wheels, please call 509-735-1911.
Programs and events subject to change/cancellation.
Suggestions & Comments
Do you have a suggestion? Are you interested in sharing your expertise with the community? If so, there are 3 easy ways to do this:
- Download and submit a New Program Proposal Form (PDF) to:
P.O. Box 293
Pasco, WA 99301
- Email Recreation
- Call us at (509) 545-3456