The City of Pasco has launched a new app, called AskPasco, to connect the community with City services. The AskPasco mobile app can be downloaded through both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
A desktop version (with links to the mobile apps) is available through www.pasco-wa.gov/askpasco. The mobile app will also automatically translate into Spanish for those users whose mobile device language is set for Spanish. Residents are encouraged to submit non-emergency requests for services and report issues from the convenience of their device. After a request is submitted, it is routed to the correct department and staff for follow-up.
Some things residents can do through the AskPasco app include:
- Requests for City services
- Report potholes and street issues
- Submit property maintenance issues
- Pay utility bills
- Look for City jobs
- Connect to Parks and Recreation information
To use the app to request services or to report an issue:
- Launch the app on your mobile phone
- Click "Requests" on the home screen
- Select your report type
- Drop a pin where the issue is located or type in an address
- Provide additional details (the more info, the better)
- Add pictures, videos, or audio to the request
- Select submit
- Check your email or the request message center for an update
"The AskPasco app will help the City better provide services in an efficient manner," said City Manager Dave Zabell. "We hope the community takes advantage of this new tool and utilize its many features," he added.
The City of Pasco strives to continue improving the quality of community life in Pasco.