The Pasco City Council is seeking community-minded residents who wish to play an active role in making Pasco a better place to work and live by serving on a City Board or Commission.
Have you been looking for a way to have input in your community? Do you have special interests or experience which could be used to help make Pasco a better and stronger community? The City Council invites any adult resident of the city interested in serving to apply.
The City is seeking applicants for the following Boards & Commissions:
- Arts & Culture Commission– The City Council is seeking applicants for the following positions:
- Position No. 1 - Community Member Position
- No. 3 - Art Professional Position
- No. 4 - Art Professional Position
- No. 6 - Artist Position
- No. 7 - Youth Representative
- For more information regarding the purpose of the Pasco Arts & Culture Commission (PACC) and the qualifications to serve under one of the positions, please review PMC 2.135 and the PACC's page here.
- Code Enforcement Board
- Position No. 1 is currently vacant due to a recent resignation.
- The terms for Position Nos. 3, 4, and 5 will be expiring on January 1, 2022.
- More information about the role and responsibility of the Code Enforcement Board can be found in the Pasco Municipal Code and CEB's page here.
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Position Nos. 4, 6, and 7 terms will be expiring on February 2, 2022.
- More information about the Parks & Recreation Advisory Board can be found in the Pasco Municipal Code and the Board's webpage on the City's Meeting Agenda site.
- Planning Commission
- Position Nos.1 and 2 terms will be expiring on February 2, 2022.
- More information about the Planning Commission can be found in the Pasco Municipal Code and the Commission's webpage on the City's Meeting Agenda site.
- HAPO Center Advisory Board (TRAC Advisory Board) – a Pasco Resident Representative needed to serve on the HAPO Center Advisory Board through July 1, 2025. The Advisory Board shall be comprised of six (6) members - three (3) members designated by the City and three (3) members designated by the County. The Advisory Board members shall serve without additional compensation for their terms. The Advisory Board shall review the HAPO Center Facility revenues and expenditures, City financing lease payments, rental and fee schedules, and projections regarding cash flows and revenue receipts on a quarterly basis. The Advisory Board shall meet at least quarterly, scheduled for the fourth (4th) Tuesday in January, April, July, and October at 5:00 PM. For additional information regarding the HAPO Center Advisory Board, please see the TRAC Interlocal Agreement between the City of Pasco and Franklin County.
To apply, fill out the online application here.
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's office at (509) 544-3096.