Pasco... there's an app for that! The City has launched an app, called AskPasco, to connect the community with City services. The AskPasco mobile app can be downloaded through both the Apple App Store and Google Play.
A desktop version (with links to the mobile apps) is available through www.pasco-wa.gov/askpasco. The mobile app will also automatically translate into Spanish for those users whose mobile device language is set for Spanish. Residents are encouraged to submit non-emergency requests for services and report issues from the convenience of their devices. After a request is submitted, it is routed to the correct department and staff for follow-up.
Some things residents can do through the AskPasco app include:
- Requests for City services
- Report potholes and street issues
- Submit property maintenance issues
- Pay utility bills
- Look for City jobs
- Connect to Parks and Recreation information
To use the app to request services or to report an issue:
- Launch the app on your mobile phone
- Click "Requests" on the home screen
- Select your report type
- Drop a pin where the issue is located or type in an address
- Provide additional details (the more info, the better)
- Add pictures, videos, or audio to the request
- Select submit
- Check your email or the request message center for an update
Check out AskPasco today!