Who handles complaints for animals on the loose?

Animal Control handles all complaints about animals “at large,” or loose in the city limits. You can contact Animal Control and report an at large animal by calling (509) 545-3740. If the animal is acting in an aggressive manner and you believe it to be an immediate threat to you or others and Animal Control is unavailable, please call non-emergency dispatch at (509) 628-0333.

Show All Answers

1. Who handles complaints for animals on the loose?
2. What does the Code Division do?
3. Why do I need to maintain my property?
4. What should I do if I get a notice and don’t understand what I need to do or can’t comply in the time given?
5. Do I need a license to rent my house?
6. Does Pasco allow AirBnB's?
7. How long can a recreational vehicle (like a boat, trailer, motor home, etc.) be parked on the street? Who enforces this?
8. Who handles complaints about barking dogs?
9. Who is responsible for tumbleweed removal?
10. What do I do if I see illegal dumping?
11. Who do I contact if I’m having problems with my landlord/tenant? Can the city help?
12. Who do I contact for other issues?