Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Water/Sewer Permit Application

  1. To request a Permit for a new connection to city water and/or sewer, please fill out the form below.

    Please note this is for the City of Pasco, Washington

    If you would like to change the name on an existing water and sewer account please contact Customer Service at (509) 545-3488.

  2. Indicate how you would like to be contacted:*
  3. Application for connection to:*
  4. What is the use of the property?*
  5. Leave This Blank: